The following are homework that are due in the coming week as well as some students who have yet to submit their work. If you are submitting your permlinks, do ensure that your name appears below the submission. Just in case there are some technical errors. Thanks.
1) Introduction to Keynote
2) Day 1 reflection
3) For Day 2 reflection, there are only a few entries so far. Please ensure that day 2 reflection is completed by 10 Jan (Monday).
4) Storyboard (Draft) to be completed by 10 Jan (Monday). Do give Wilbur and Rhea some suggestion on your class presentation for badge ceremony.
5) Keynote Presentation to be completed and posted on your personal blog by 13 Jan (Thursday) before ADS/ASSB lesson. Please be prepared to present your slides.
(Note that you should be looking at what you had done and learnt since school starts when preparing for your storyboard and keynotes, except for Wilbur and Rhea who will be looking at what the class had done and learnt.
Wilbur and Rhea: you might want to discuss about the flow of the presentation and how you can do things to avoid overlapping with each other.)
6) Do remember to bring along a reading material (story book, magazines, newspapers, etc) for the morning assembly.
7) Do charge up your learning devices fully at the start of each day.
8) Next week is week 2. Do pack your bags accordingly and follow the timetable for even week.
9) Hand in reply slip for badge ceremony to Form Teacher.
Please note that there will be a rehearsal for the Badge Ceremony in the hall on Friday 3 pm.