Reflections for orientation

1. The 3 things that were the highlight of the orientation were the high elements, the campfire and the mac attack.
2.The low moments was during the camp and we were made to sleep together squeezing all the boys in the hall and there was little space for everybody. There was also 2 booths serving meals only so people had to queue up and after eating, we had to queue up longer to clean our plates. I hope that there was more time for the high elements.
3.I have learnt more about the mac book. I also learnt about the comfort , learning and panic zone and also tat teamwork is important.
4.I have learnt that i need to communicate more with others so they can hear my opinions
5. I look forward to learning in a whole new way and all the new syllabus.

No comments:

Post a Comment