Post orientation reflection

  • What were 3 of the highlights of the Orientation and the last 2 weeks?
  • I like the high element rope course(swinging vines) ,campfire AND THE TIME we boys(some) went to the MAC DONALD TO have our lunch. I think the outing has make us BOnd together MORE THEN we went to the camp.
  • What were 3 of the "low" moments of Orientation and the last 2 weeks?
  • THE SLEEPING ON THE HARDGROUND DURING CAmp nights , bathing with cold water and me having stomachache.
  • I learnt that teamwork makes everything and anything easier to accomplish.
  • I learnt that during the camp and i was told to give suggestions,i always don't cooperate and don't give suggestions.
  • I'm looking forward to the NEW CAMPUS, cca and the trip to overseas AND SUBMITTING my homework in time! =D 
Sign off:
PatrickStar

No comments:

Post a Comment