1) Common Test, Napfa, Class Test2) Common Test, Napfa, Performance Task3)-NONE-4)-NONE-
1) a. orientation campb. class outingc. common test2) a. the issue of racismb. tobiasc. common test3) a. very focusedb. very happyc. very co-operative4) a. tobiasb. less arguingc. none
3) Found more friends in other classes, know each other better, less people hand up homework late4) -NIL-
1) We have finished our exams. We have bonded together as a class. We have a few successful class outings2) Studying for exam Different opinions about some stuff... Bonding together with the other gender3) We are able to work with each and anyone in the class now. We are able to help each other in our weaknesses. We have finished our exams with flying colours (maybe)4) We should not be racist We must respect each other We must not play games on our LDs
1) ADMT. Napfa. Group work.2)Class Test. Napfa. Science performance task3)Not a lot of bully case. Most people will help each other. No one ask you to shut up for no reason.4)Racists comment. Picking on a few people, like Siddarth is always the person that will be insulted. Use of Vulgar words on facebook
1.Common test,Orientation camp,Tesla video!2.Overcoming the Macbook,trying to work with some group members,Overcoming some bad habits of myself.3.Gaining new knowledge,teamwork and putting others before ourselves(some).4)More agreement,Not making decisions for the class or group,we must not use CAPS LOCK and rude words etc during chats and stop playing games in class(SOMEPeople)
1) Common Test, Napfa, Orientation camp2)Common test, Orientation camp, Napfa3) Interpreting Mr fong's sarcasm... , Seeing patrick and benedict go for the high ropes (so scary....)When we won the ball game( this is dumb)4)No racisms, no making stupid jokes =.= , no insulting others >.<
1) Icebreakers on the first day, Orientation Camp, Common Tests, 2) Making new friends among the my class, Knowing more about my friends, Getting to know how to use the Mac.3) Able to help each other in times of need, Able to use the MAc very well, Able to survive the Common Tests4) need to understand each other, Stop playing games during lessons and pay attention, Give homework promptly
1) Common test, class outings, orientation camp.2) Common test, NAPFA, class unity.3) Social. (covers everything)4) Class unity, respect.
1)The camp,the common test,making friends.2)Interpreting Mr Fong's sarcasm,common test,the napfa test.3)Focused,optimistic and helpful.4)Less gaming in class,less arguing,less racism.
1) Camp, class outing and 2) common test, Science performance task3) Meeting new people, Most people will help each other and we did well for our CT4) not playing games on mac, the issue of insulting people, No vulgarities on the net.
3 highlights:1)Orientation Camp2)Running 2.4 together3)class outing3 Challenges:1)Common Test2)Racism3)Not following instructions3 Positive attributes1)well bonded2)Able to carry out a task efficiently3)Hardworking3 areas of improvement1)Being more co-operative2)Less racist3)NONEKuzhalini and Deepika
1.Orientation Camp, Common test, Results of common test2.Common test, NAPFA, unity of the class 3.Everyone is friends (mostly?), fun environment, easy to work with4.More respect towards others(: , unity of the class,stop arguing. -__-
1)(a)Orientation Camp(b)Common Test(c) Knowing that Wilbur feels that meeting me is a highlight2)(a)Common Test(b) Siddarth hating me so much and I do not even know why he hates me so much(c)The issue of racism.3(a) Creativity(b) adapt very quickly(c) Easy to read the minds of classmates4(a)Try to accept the girls in our class(b)More hardworking(c) Learn to utilise the power of your superiorityPartner: Darren
This comment has been removed by the author.
1) Camp Fire , Badge Ceremony and Common Test2) Common Test , Performance Task , Coping with life in SST.3) Outgoing , Funny, Happy-Go-Lucky4) Less unnecessary talking , more class bonding with opposite gender too,less racist commentsMason Sim and Kevin Teng
Our highlights~- The camp fire- The times when we do group work as a team- NAFA test 2.4km, when we all cheered on our friends to runOur Challenges~- The performance task- Meting new friends- Running 2.4km for NAFAOur Positive Attributes~- We are very determine to win other classes in challenges- We have a unique way of communicating with each other- We are bonding together as a class better then beforeOur Areas of Improvements~- We should go out more on class excursion trips to improve the bonding of the class- We still need to communicate more in real life and not only virtually.- We need to stop having racist comments in classJie Yi and Nicole Heng
1) First outing with 106 (it was a success and a enjoyable day) , Orientation Camp together with my new friends and learning with my new macbook and my new friends2)Coping with the homework and the lessons, Having friends to work as one, Stopping bully3)teamwork,judging and criticizing 4)Communication, understanding and teamwork
1)napha :P(wilbur) orienttion csmp class outing (aleem) soccer!!!!! (wilbur)napha (aleem)class test and friday (the song)increase in creativityquick problem solver andremind people's nameunity of classrespect each othersstop argueingpartner aleem
1) The orientation camp, the tower building challenge, class outing2) Climbing up a slope during a training trek, trying to beat my 2.4km timing, trying to complete the science performance task3) Tries to achieve its goals, co-operative??? very active4) try to bond more, try to communicate with each other better, stop criticizing others in the class.